Thursday, February 14, 2013

Stuck like glue. Old glue.

I am stuck. Totally. Crisis of confidence. Blast of reality?
Do I have the ability to do this creative work? This particular creative work, at least. This weird blend of creative and proscriptive work.
I don't know if I do. I've been stuck in my project for days. Stuck because I am... stuck... [dig deeper!] Ummmmmmm..... I am afraid. I am unsure. I am embarrassed. I haven't yet had a shower today and I'm wearing my least comfortable underwear. Should I shower to clear my head? Or is that just another form of procrastination? Well, I need to shower anyway, and it might help, so...
Meanwhile, if you're reading this, please send me some creative vibes. Thank you.

p.s. I'm designing a fashion designer's studio and retail space for a school project.

No comments:

Post a Comment